To add additional users to your Shiptheory account, click the building icon in the bottom left section of your account dashboard and hit Manage Users:
On this page, you'll then see the option to Add a new user:
That will then take you to a page where you'll fill in the details for this new user:
- Email - The new users email. Also used by the new user to login.
- Password - Set a password for the new user.
- Account Access - What can the new user access?
- Everything Except Billing - These users have access to all carrier and channel settings, can manage shipping rules and has full access to shipments.
- View, Retry and Print Shipments - Typical warehouse user. Access only to shipments. No access to settings or shipping rules.
- First Name - The new users first name.
Last Name - The new users last name.
- Select Default Printer- This is for when you use barcode scanning to print your orders. Essentially, the printer you select here will be the default printer that appears in the top right of the barcode scanning screen: