Magento 2 Install Instructions
To connect your Magento 2 store to Shiptheory, you need to install the the Shiptheory Magento extension on your store. To do so, please provide your Magento developer with the below installation instructions.
- Backup your Magento store files and database.
- Download the Shiptheory Magento 2 extension installation package.
- Upload the contents of the Shiptheory Magento 2 extension installation package to your store root directory.
- In the SSH console of your server, from your store rootdirectory, run the following commands:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Logout and back into your Magento 2 admin panel and browse on the main menu to Sales -> Shiptheory > Configuration and copy and paste your API Key (available from your Shiptheory account) into the Api Key field and click the orange Save Config button. Following this, Enable Webhooks and click the Save Config button again.
5a. If you Enable Webhooks the first time you click Save Config then you'll receive the following error;
Something went wrong while saving this configuration: Shiptheory setup API returned an incorrect http code (404)
- The extension is installed. Return to your Shiptheory account and follow the tweak your preferences to match your requirement from the Magento 2 setup page.
Resaving or Resetting Your Magento 2.4 (and above) Connection
This section s only applies to Magento 2.4 and newer versions of Magento.
Magento 2 Uninstall Instructions
You can uninstall the extension by running the following commands, from the SSH console of your server, in your root store directory.
For extension version 1.0.7 and up:
php bin /magento module:disable Shiptheory_Shippingx php bin/magento cache:clean
For extension version 1.0.6 or lower:
php bin /magento module:disable Shippingx_Shiptheory php bin/magento cache:clean