Magento 2 Install Instructions
To connect your Magento 2 store to Shiptheory, you need to install the the Shiptheory Magento extension on your store. To do so, please provide your Magento developer with the below installation instructions.
- Backup your Magento store files and database.
- Download the Shiptheory Magento 2 extension installation package.
- Upload the contents of the Shiptheory Magento 2 extension installation package to your store root directory.
- In the SSH console of your server, from your store root directory, run the following commands:
php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:di:compile
Logout and back into your Magento 2 admin panel and browse on the main menu to Sales -> Shiptheory > Configuration and copy and paste your API Key (available from your Shiptheory account) into the Api Key field, select Enable Webhooks and click the orange Save Config button.
- The extension is installed. Return to your Shiptheory account and follow the tweak your preferences to match your requirement from the Magento 2 setup page.
Magento 2 Uninstall Instructions
You can uninstall the extension by running the following commands, from the SSH console of your server, in your root store directory.
php bin /magento module:disable Shippingx_Shiptheory php bin/magento cache:clean