Shiptheory allows you to overwrite the number of boxes on a consignment from the Shiptheory dashboard. You can also control this from Unleashed, on the order screen and/or the shipment screen within the admin panel.
Setting No. of Boxes from Unleashed
- Open an Order in Unleashed
- Type boxes = 2 (where 2 is the number of boxes required) into the order notes box, or the shipment notes box prior to clicking Place
- Make sure you have saved the order notes. If you enter text into the order notes box and then create a shipment, Unleashed will not automatically save the text you entered.
- Create and Place the shipment
Shiptheory looks at the order notes for a string matching boxes = 2 (where 2 is the number of boxes required).
- You can enter the number of boxes into the order comments box of the shipments comments box, if you have not yet Placed the shipment.
- The text string is not case sensitive and does not need spaces. For example, boxes=2 will work as well as Boxes = 2