If you have changed your Magento URL for any reason, such as progressing from development to production or if you are re-branding, you will need to reset your Shiptheory configuration in Magento so that Shiptheory knows about the change of URL.
To reset your configuration, follow the simple steps below.
- Browse to System -> Web Services -> SOAP-XML/RPC Users.
- Click on the user named Shiptheory.
- Click the red Delete User button.
- Browser to System -> Configuration -> Shiptheory Setup.
- Make sure your API key matches the key from your Shiptheory account found here.
- Click the orange Save Config button.
You should see a green message informing you that your account is now connected.
Still Having Trouble?
Please get in touch with support, we will be happy to look into this for you.