The steps below will help to guide you through resetting your Zoey / Shiptheory connection. For example, if you are connecting your Zoey store to a different Shiptheory account.
- Once signed in to your Zoey admin panel, select Settings > API and click on the Manage button under Standard API Users:
- Click on the user named "shiptheory" with the email address "email@example.com" and then select Delete
- In a new browser window open your Zoey settings in your Shiptheory account and make a note of the API Key shown:
- Back in your Zoey admin panel, navigate to Apps and click Manage on the Shiptheory listing:
- Ensure that the API Key shown matches the API Key from your Shiptheory account and update it if needed.
- Click Save Config and you should see a green confirmation message saying "The configuration has been saved."
If you have any further questions or need any more help, please just get in touch with the support team!