FedEx International Broker Select allows you to specify and use a specific customs broker other than FedEx, or a FedEx designated broker for Export shipments only.
Before shipping international shipments with the Broker Select Option, you should be aware of the following:
- You must contact your FedEx account executive to be enrolled for this service.
- Saturday services are not allowed for FedEx International Broker Select.
- Your shipments may be subject to additional routing surcharges by using this option. Contact your FedEx account executive for more information regarding this.
Note: Shiptheory only supports specifying a specific customs broker for the shipment destination (import) only.
How to specify an International Import Trade Broker
- In your FedEx account settings, in the bottom left of the screen, click on the grey Advanced Settings cog icon.
- Scroll down the page to the International Import Trade Broker section
- Enter a Contact Name, Company Name, Address and Telephone Number for your selected Trade Broker (all fields are required).
- Scroll back up the page and click Save.
For any shipments where you would like to specify your nominated Trade Broker, select the Broker Select Option enhancement for the shipment. The destination country of the shipment must match the country of the Trade Broker entered in your FedEx account settings.