FedEx can send email notifications to your customers to update them on their delivery's progress.
How to set Shipment Notifications
To select which notifications you would like to be sent for your shipments, head to your Shiptheory FedEx setting's page, scroll to the bottom and select the grey Advanced Settings cog icon in the bottom left. Under Email Notifications, you can choose the notification types that are sent to your customers as their shipments are delivered. Hold down CTRL to select multiple notification types.
Shipment Notification Options
- Shipment Booked In - When the shipment is booked in
- Collected by FedEx - When the shipment is collected by FedEx
- Estimated Delivery Time - Indication of the shipment's arrival time
- Shipment Delivered - When the shipment is delivered
- Shipment Exception / Delayed - When and if the shipment is delayed
Where possible, the delivery notifications will be sent to the primary spoken language of the country to which they are addressed, where the language is supported by FedEx. Otherwise, the notifications will be sent in English.
Languages supported by FedEx are:
- Kanji (Japan)
- Chinese (simplified)
- Chinese (Taiwan)
- Chinese (Hong Kong)