In order to connect Shiptheory with your WooCommerce store, your installation and server must meet the following requirements:
- WooCommerce version 3.0 or later.
- Your store must be fully HTTPS with a valid SSL certificate (not self-signed)
- Your server must support POST/DELETE/PUT requests
Check with your server host if you're not sure about either of these
- REST API enabled in WooCommerce > Settings > API
How to enable the REST API
- Pretty permalinks in Settings > Permalinks
How to enable Pretty permalinks
Cron must be running/enabled
If your Wordpress cron looks like above, please enable it.
Some customers can have issues where their XML-RPC has turned off; you'll want to make sure this is turned on.
If, within your WooCommerce, you have a "custom status name" extension, this will cause an issue where the orders will be unable to pull through to Shiptheory
If you don't have enough RAM on your server to support the amount of shipments you are sending out, some of your shipments (with the correct order status) will not be downloaded to your account.