To add additional users to your Shiptheory account, navigate to Manage Users from the main menu and complete the following fields.
- Email - The new users email. Also used by the new user to login.
- Password - Set a password for the new user.
Account Access - What can the new user access?
- Everything Except Billing - These users have access to all carrier and channel settings, can manage shipping rules and has full access to shipments.
- View, Retry and Print Shipments - Typical warehouse user. Access only to shipments. No access to settings or shipping rules.
- First Name - The new users first name.
- Last Name - The new users last name.
When you save your new user, an email will be sent to the address specified alerting the user of their new account.
Get in contact with support, we are happy to help.