Adding APC to your Shiptheory account is easy. Follow the simple steps outlined below.
To begin, you need a NetDespatch APC account. If you do not already have this, please apply for it here.
- Click 'APC' from the menu in the top right corner of the screen, as pictured below.
- Complete the following fields:
- APC Username - This is your NetDespatch username. Please contact APC on 0800 373737 and ask for your NetDespatch username
- APC Password - This is your NetDespatch password. Please contact APC on 0800 373737 and ask for your NetDespatch password
- Account Number - This is your APC account number
- Collection Time - What time should APC aim to collect your parcels each day? In 24 hour format. Such as 17:00
- Description of Goods - Short description of the type of goods you ship with APC. Such as 'sporting goods'
- Click the Test Connection button to make sure your details are correct.
- If the test returns successful, click Save and you are ready to start creating APC labels.
To prevent any orders from being booked in as a 3rd Party Location Pickup, the Shipping Location in your Shiptheory account and the Shipping Location in your APC account, should be exactly identical.
I don't know my APC Username or Password
If you are not sure of your APC username, password or your contract number, please call the APC help desk on 0800 373737 and ask for your username and password.
Test Connection is Failing
If the Test Connection button reports a problem, it means that your APC username, password or your account number are incorrect. Please call the APC help desk on 0800 373737 to confirm your details.