Setting up the ILG Integration within your Shiptheory account is quite simple. Follow the steps below to do so.
Note: To setup the APC integration you need an APC account, if you don't have one you can apply for one with this link.
As the picture below highlights, click here and then Enable next to ILG
You will now be on the ILG settings page where you'll need to complete the fields below in order for us to connect to ILG:
- ILG Client Code - This will have been assigned to you by ILG.
- API Access Key - This will have been assigned to you by ILG.
- Booking Contact API Key - This will have been assigned to you by ILG.
- Booking Contact Name - Please enter the full name of the person named on your ILG account, as it appears on your ILG account.
- Collection Ready Time - What time are your orders normally ready for collection by ILG?
- Collection Close Time - What is the latest time ILG can collect orders?
- Enter a Description of Goods - A general description of the goods you will be sending with ILG, to be included on any customs declarations.
- Select your Currency - A general description of the goods you will be sending with ILG, to be included on any customs declarations.
If you're not sure what this is, please contact your account manager
After you've filled these fields in press the Test Connection button to make sure everything is working as intended, when you receive the green confirmation that your connection is fine hit the Save button.
If, after following this guide, you have any issues or queries, feel free to contact support