Connecting Palletforce and Shiptheory is simple and straight-forward. There are just a couple of one-time pre-requisite steps that need to be completed before you can start automating your pallet deliveries.
Before you start
- You will need a Palletforce account. If you don't already, you can apply for one on the Palletforce website, here.
- You will need to contact your local depot to request that your account be set up for connection with Shiptheory. They will contact the Palletforce IT team who will set up some connection credentials for your account and will email them to the Shiptheory Support team.
- Once you have contacted your local depot, please contact our Support Team to let them know to expect an email from the Palletforce IT team.
Validation and "Go Live"
Before you can "go live" with your Palletforce account on Shiptheory, a test pack containing some test labels and a copy of an electronic manifest must be submitted to the Palletforce IT team. This is to ensure that your shipping labels are able to be scanned at their depots and so they can authorise FTP credentials for the uploading of daily manifests to their IT system.
Our support team will create some test labels and a manifest file for you once they have received the additional connection credentials for your account.
- We will email you some PDF test labels for you to print on the same printer that you will be using to print the live Palletforce labels and send to Palletforce for verification.
- We will produce and submit the manifest file to Palletforce on your behalf.
Once signed of by the Palletforce team, they will issue live FTP credentials and you will be ready to start shipping!
For more information on accessing and changing your Palletforce settings in Shiptheory, please refer to this support guide.
If you have any further queries about this integration, just get in contact with our support team who will be happy to help you out.