Getting connected to Parcel Station is simple. Please follow the steps outlined below.
- You will need your Parcel Station account username and password. If you still don't have an account with them, you may contact them on 0161 672 1998.
- Now, if you didn't select Parcel Station when you first set up your Shiptheory account, you'll need to enable it from the Manage Carriers section you can find from the menu in the top right.
- Please enter your username and password.
Click Test Connection to make sure your details are working. If the test fails, click on the Cog icon in the bottom left hand corner and switch your account between Live Labels and Test Labels, your details for the Parcel Station test and live systems may be different.
If the test returns successful, click Save and you are ready to start creating Parcel Station labels.
There are a couple of settings you may want to tweak before starting to ship with Parcel Station.
- Test Mode - You can toggle between Live and Test mode. When Test Mode is active, labels will be test labels and not chargeable. Live Mode produces real labels on your account.
- Extended Cover - Set this to Yes if you'd like to use Extended Cover with Parcel Station.
- Delivery Confirmation - Set this to Yes if you'd like your customers to receive delivery confirmation from Parcel Station.
I don't know my Parcel Station username and password
If you are not sure of your Parcel Station username or password, please call the UK Mail help desk on 0161 672 1998 and ask for your username and password.