Adding DPD Local to your Shiptheory account is easy. Follow the simple steps outlined below:
1. Click Manage Carriers on your menu to display all the carriers we currently support.
2. Look for DPD Local and click it to enable and add it into your menu.
3. Complete the API Username, Password and Account Number fields. If you do not know what these details are, please call the DPD Local help desk on 0121 500 2510 .
4. Click the Test Connection button to make sure your details are correct.
5. If the test returns successful, click Save and you are ready to start creating DPD Local labels.
I don't know my DPD Local Username or Password
If you are not sure of your DPD Local username, password or your contract number, please call the DPD Local help desk on 0121 500 2510 and ask for an API username and password.
Test Connection is Failing
If the Test Connection button reports a problem, it means that your DPD Local API username, password or your account number are incorrect. Please call the DPD Local help desk on 0121 500 2510 to confirm your details.