Within Shopify there are settings to enable SMS, Email notifications and even choose who receives them.
The email notifications allow you to select who receives a notification when a customer places an order. You can enable this by following the instructions below;
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Notifications.
In the Order notifications section, click Add an order notification:
From the first drop-down menu, select the email address for the notification from the following options:
- Select Email address, and then enter a new email address that you want to send the order notification to.
- Select a staff member to send notifications to their account email.
If you want to create notifications for orders from a particular POS location or from the web, then select a location from the list. You can select All to create notifications for all orders. To add notifications for more than one specific location, you need to create them as separate order notifications.
Click Add notification.
After you've set up order notifications for an email address, you can test them by clicking send test notification beside them on the Notifications page:
Your Shopify store can also provide SMS updates providing you allow your customers to enter a phone number at checkout, to enable this option follow the instructions below;
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Checkout.
- In the Customer contact section, select Customers can check out using either their phone number or email:
3. Click Save.
If you need any other help please contact support.